This St. Patrick’s day, Mascot Brewery and Odd Thomas partner with East Coast Connected to bring you “St. Paddy’s Caskade”. Running from 2pm – 2am, we’ll be offering plenty of cask beers to sample from different local craft breweries, a special St. Paddy’s day menu from Chef Rory McGouran and of course some tasty Irish Whiskey inspired cocktails.
Your ticket will grant you entry along with 5 cask beer samples of the casks of your choice from Duggan’s, Muskoka, Flying Monkey, Junction, Cliffords, Beau’s, Nickel Brook, Left Field and Mascot Brewery.
Note: There are tickets with different entry time slots, the late entry ticket ($10) does not include cask beer samples.
St. Paddy’s Caskade Eats
Smoked Ham Hock Terrine
– soda bread, mustard and pickles
McGourgan Potato Salad
– fingerling, shallot and chive
* add smoked bacon
Belfast Fish Chowder
– croutons, herbs & sour cream
Fried Oyster Poy Boy
– tartar, watercress & lemon
Boxty and Trout
– scallion, kale & crime fraiche
Stout Stewed Lamb
– carrot, onion & potato bread
– bacon, cheddar, Mascot aioli, lettuce, tomato and fries
– smoked cheddar mash and root vegetables
Tribe will supply the soundtrack, along with live performances from The Lonely Hearts throughout the day.
Come celebrate St Patrick’s day with us as the casks flow. Let loose and celebrate the Irish culture, whether it’s your own or not.